Cross Border Restructuring
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2003||End Date/Time: Jul 01, 2003|
The Latest Deals, The Hottest Trends in
30th June and 1st July 2003, Kingsway Hall, Great Queen Streeet, London
Following extensive research, EuroLegal brings you this high level cross-border corporate restructuring event. Designed for professionals who already know the basics, this event focuses on the many challenges that arise when the legal issues are complex, the stakeholders are numerous and the company is located in multiple jurisdictions.
Conference highlights include:
· ‘War stories’ from the most recent UK/US deals by those advisors who worked on them: Budget Rent a Car, Cenargo, Regus, Arthur D Little, Exide and Polaroid
· Successful negotiation tactics and strategies from our expert panel of advisors to bondholders, equity investors, lenders and companies
· Pan-European case studies: dealing with stakeholders and complex groups in different jurisdictions across Europe
· The latest on bondholder-led restructurings
· Lessons to learn from the US experience with CRO’s
· Restructuring in regulated industries: overcoming the hurdles
The expert speaker panel includes Bank of America, Close Brothers Corporate Finance, Goldman Sachs International, Deutsche Bank, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft, Kroll, Grant Thornton, KPMG, Linklaters, Glass & Associates, Alvarez & Marsal, Denton Wilde Sapte and many other leading restructuring advisors to the key industry players.
Take away a detailed delegate pack, get your questions answered and network with your industry. Register NOW by faxing your registration form to +44 (0) 20 7878 6885, call the conference hotline on 0800 358 0358 (overseas +44 20 7878 6888) or email email@example.com.
Full conference agenda: http://www.euro-legal.co.uk/restructuring