Summer Institute on eLearning in Higher Education (SFU-SI2003)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2003|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 30, 2003|
• Presidents, Vice-Presidents, Deans and Department Heads of Higher Education institutions.
• Directors and senior managers of information technology and finance in institutions of Higher Education.
The eLearning Management Workshop is intended to prepare participants to make sound decisions regarding the design, planning, implementation and management of eLearning initiatives within their organizations.
• Presidents, Vice-Presidents, Deans of higher education institutions.
• Information Technology and Financial Managers in institutions of higher education.
• Senior managers and decision makers in institutions of higher education.
• Members of unions and faculty associations impacted by eLearning decisions.
• Private sector partners engaged in the deployment of eLearning technology in institutions of higher education
• Presidents and executive members of unions and faculty associations impacted by eLearning decisions.
• Senior executives of private sector companies engaged in the deployment of ELearning technology in institutions of higher education.
The four-day eLearning Design Seminar is for anyone interested in developing or delivering eLearning courses. All participants attend the Overview Workshop that runs for the first day and part of the second. On the morning of day 2, participants will break up into two separate lab workshops: Authoring and Communications. All participants will come together for keynotes and for the afternoon of the final day.
There are two pre-conference workshops: Macromedia Dreamweaver MX and Macromedia Flash MX.
Please visit http://www.sfu.ca/lidc/institute2003/index.html for complete details and registration information.