Home-Based Health Services
|Event Date/Time: Jun 04, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2003|
|Registration Date: Jun 04, 2002|
With advances in medical science, technology and an increasingly health conscience public, more Americans are living longer than ever while prolonging their quality of life and ability to live at home. A recent study (AARP) indicates nearly 90% of Americans 60 and older want to be cared for at home and nearly 50% of Americans will need long-term care as they grow older.
With the graying baby boom generation taking an active role in health care decisions, along with consumer access to vital health information and self-care products æ the market and demand for home-based health products and services is poised for considerable growth. Beyond the health and medical industries, companies like Microsoft and Intel are taking an active role in developing products for the aging, with a particular emphasis on products that offer the convenience of use in the home.
To prepare your organization to succeed in the home health sector, join the conference Home-Based Health Services. The conference brings together emerging stakeholders and leaders in this expansive market, along with experts in senior health, aging and population trends and economic and market planning. Join us June 4 - 5, 2003, in Chicago for Home-Based Health Services.
GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE TO:
* Develop Strategies for Successful Deployment of Home Health Products and Services
* Update and Expand Health Products and Services Into the Home Care Market
* Capitalize on New Opportunities in Home Health: The Impact of Senior Population Growth on the Delivery of and Demand for Home Care Products and Services
* Communicate Effectively and Educate the Senior Market on the Benefits and Availability of Home Health Products and Services
* Prepare New Services and Products to Meet Changes in Health Care Delivery: Opportunities for Private-Duty Home Care, Private Label Non-Insurance Eldercare Services, Home Medical Devices and Therapy and more…