Intellectual Property License Agreements
Venue: Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2003|
A panel of top legal experts will help you gain a thorough understanding of the definitive legal and practical issues, such as:
* Choosing the appropriate form of compensation
* Identifying and transferring the risk of potential liabilities
* Post-termination issues including confidential information and validity challenges
* How licensed IP rights are maintained, protected and enforced in foreign countries
* Consequences of insolvency on executory contracts
This will be a highly interactive, roll-up-your-sleeves, problem-solving course. Be prepared to ask the questions and get the answers which will enable you to increase your client’s or company’s profitability.
Delegates will also benefit from the comprehensive materials written by the speakers especially for this conference. They will prove to be an invaluable resource for future reference long after the conference is over.