8th Advanced Forum on Directors' & Officers' Liability
Venue: Metropolitan Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2003|
Penalties and damage awards against directors and officers are large — and growing. Consequently, the cost of directors' and officers' liability insurance is skyrocketing. Senior executives, insurers and their advisors need to know how to reduce risk and manage insurance costs. When claims arise, all parties need to know how to settle disputes before the costs of court hearings are incurred.
This Canadian Institute conference is designed to bring you the very latest critical information and practical advice on directors' and officers' liability. Top lawyers and insurance experts will cover:
* A complete guide to new legislation and regulations that affect directors' and officers' liability
* The latest trends in claims activity
* Update on class actions in Canada and the U.S.
* Liability of directors and officers on bankruptcy
* Financial controls that are essential for risk management
And much, much more.
Also, if you are new to the area, or need a comprehensive update, don't miss the Optional Pre-Conference Workshop on the Fundamentals of Directors and Officers Liability.