Meeting Your Obligations for Privacy Compliance
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2003|
Whether you are a provincially or federally regulated business, and whether you are just starting your privacy impact assessment or updating your privacy compliance program, this timely and practical Canadian Institute conference will give you crucial, up-to-the-minute information for designing and implementing privacy programs that both meet regulatory requirements and reduce the risk of penalties, damages and harm to your organization's reputation. Learn from privacy practitioners and industry leaders how to:
* Obtain proper consent and ensure privacy compliance on-line
* Work effectively with your IS department to implement privacy and security protection
* Direct market and use data and lists in compliance with privacy requirements
* Limit and handle privacy complaints in the workplace
* Protect customer or employee privacy in outsourcing arrangements
Delegates will also benefit from a comprehensive set of written materials prepared by our speakers for the conference, which will serve as a valuable resource long after the conference is over.
Understanding your legal obligations surrounding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information is one thing. Designing and implementing a compliance program that works throughout your organization is quite another!