Constitutional Litigation in Civil Matters
Venue: Metropolitan Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 02, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 03, 2003|
Whether you are government counsel or in private practice, this Canadian Institute conference is designed to bring you completely up-to-date on the latest legal developments in constitutional law, and give you practical insights to help you win your case.
Leading lawyers from across Canada will cover key topics including:
* Effective arguments in privacy cases
* Benefits programs and section 15: what is the law now?
* How to approach section 1 arguments
* Economic and social rights after Gosselin
* How to prepare a “Brandeis Brief”
* A practical guide to remedies in constitutional cases