Implementing Best Practices for Government Relations
Venue: Marriott Bloor Yorkville
|Event Date/Time: May 07, 2003|
The Canadian Institute's Implementing Best Practices for Government Relations will help you deal with the challenges of communicating with governments, to ensure that your company or industry reaches its strategic objectives.
Attend this unique 2-day event and benefit from the expertise and experience of corporate lobbyists in various organizations and associations, as well as leading GR consultants, as they discuss:
* How corporations and associations build and protect critical government-industry relationships
* How the life sciences sector nurtures public-private partnerships to promote economic development
* What are the best practices — and pitfalls — when communicating with governments in transition?
* How GR practitioners tackle strategy during mega-mergers and industry consolidation
Plus, find out:
* What's next for Canadian GR? Does US-style lobbying fit the bill?
When (and how) to hire a consultant lobbyist
Don't miss this excellent learning and networking opportunity!