OPTIMAL RETAIL PRICING STRATEGIES (OPTIMAL RETAIL PRICI)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 20, 2003||End Date/Time: Aug 21, 2003|
|Registration Date: Aug 20, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 27, 2003|
Price remains one of the most important elements in determining profitability and market share. Leading industry experts will bring real-world examples and strategies to the program – a must for anyone facing the increasingly complex strategically challenging problems of pricing.
Imagine what would happen if you knew the exact right price to charge for a product or service… and by knowing this information you could choose the one price that would generate thousands of dollars of increased revenues, or have the ability to choose the one price that would generate less revenue but thousands of additional customers.
The new price optimization is helping retailers do just that. It is revolutionizing the way retailers have previously viewed revenue management. In order to get the maximum potential benefits of smarter pricing in the competitive world of the retail industry, now more than ever, it is time to regroup and re-strategize for the future.
This conference offers a first rate agenda with Mr. Michael J. Gold from KSS Inc. and Eugene F. Zelek, Jr. from Freeborn & Peters speaking on “Using Flexibility of the Law to Buy and Sell Better” and on the “Implications of Retail Revenue Management on Strategic Decision-Making”.
Here are just some of the questions that will be raised at this must-attend event:
• How to examine the key factors in determining prices
• How to consider common approaches to pricing and the problems they cause
• How to understand the crucial roles of customer value and market communications in pricing
• How to determine which costs are relevant to pricing and which costs are not relevant
• How to determine whether a price is financially sound
• How to explore the effects of competitors’ actions on price and ways to defend against them
• How to develop pricing strategies that are effective over time
Register now and be one of the first to reserve your seats for this all-important event. And don’t forget to take advantage of the early registration in order to save up to $200 off the regular conference price!
THIS KEY INDUSTRY EVENT ADDRESSES INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO ALL PRICING CHALLENGES BEING FACED BY THE RETAIL INDUSTRY TODAY. ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE IN ORDER TO:
• Assess the impact of price points on consumer response
• Manage price points both strategically and tactically
• Gauge the implications retail revenue management has on strategic decision-making
• Master the 3 types of pricing discrimination and the 4 requirements necessary to implement a successful price discrimination strategy
• Capitalize from strategies and tactics leading supermarkets are employing to recapture shoppers and increase profitable sales
PROFIT FROM KEY PRESENTATIONS BY:
Best Buy, Inc. • Eastman Kodak Co. • Bank One Corp. • Big V Supermarket Corp. • CapGemini Ernst & Young • VeraSage Institute • FreeBorn & Peters • Kellogg School of Management • Accenture • KSS Inc. • Socratic Technologies • Harrison Associates • Willard Bishop Consulting, LTD • and more!
DON’T MISS OUR VALUE ADDED-PRACTICAL POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS:
A= What Economics Can Teach About Pricing
B= You are What You Charge For
VISIT www.worldrg.com/fw386 FOR MORE INFORMATION!