Security and Safety Technologies (S&ST)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 03, 2004||End Date/Time: Feb 06, 2004|
The International Forum «Security and Safety Technologies» is the foremost exhibition and congress event, serving security market on the territory of Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe. The Forum successfully combines the largest Russian specialized exhibition of technical security facilities and services and a unique congress programme, which includes more than 30 conferences, workshops and panel discussions on urgent topics regarding security in the Russian Federation, as well as information projects and promotion of Russian security technologies on the foreign market.
The Forum is being held with the official support and participation of Federal ministries and departments, under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
The participants of the Forum (approx. 500 exhibitors and 3,000 experts) are Russian and foreign manufacturers of security systems, state legislative and executive authorities, heads of entrepreneur companies, unions and associations of non-state security agencies, private security companies and services. The Forum attracts the audience of more than 26,000 people, more than 80% of which possess decisively level of competence in decision making, and 2/3 – belong to board and managerial staff members.
The official programme of the Forum includes conferences, workshops, discussions on industrial, fire, banking, information, private and other branches of security in Russia, “Best Innovation in Security Technologies – 2004” contest, meetings and panel discussions, which will be held in the Business Centre of the Forum.
As a label of exhibition quality, the International Forum «Security and Safety Technologies» was awarded the Sign of the Union of International Fairs (UFI) and the Sign of the International Union of Exhibitions and Fairs of Russia, CIS and Baltic countries (IUEF).
340 companies were registered as exhibitors of the VIII International Forum “Security and Safety Technologies”, on the total area of 13,500 sq.m. Foreign companies from 27 countries, who participated in the Forum-2003 directly or by official or exclusive distributors, represented more than 100 trade marks. The Forum was attended by 26,750 people from 42 countries.
Since 2003, the Official Catalogue of the Forum is being published in a new format. Each exhibitor is provided with a full-colour advertising page in the Catalogue. The Catalogue is distributed free of charge among trade visitors at the registration desk of the Forum.
The International Forum “Security and Safety Technologies” represents a major facility to build a united effective public security system in Russia on the basis of interaction of state legislative and executive authorities, public organizations and present security market entities.
You are welcome to take part in the Forum as our exhibitors or participants of the official programme!
Exhibition management: +7 095 460 07 66, 460 05 22, 460 05 10, fax +7 095 467 50 01
Systems and Equipment
• Technical means of security in buildings
• Integrated security systems
• Fire-detection alarm systems
• Access control systems
• CCTV systems
• Perimeter protection systems
• Intellectual buildings
• Bank equipment
• Armoured vehicles
• Special technique and IT security systems
• Technical equipment for legal institutions, security services, divisions of State Inspection for Road Safety Traffic of the Russian Federation
• Biometrical systems
Fire Prevention Systems, Rescue Equipment
• Fire prevention systems
• Technical support devices for fire prevention subdivisions
• Fire-protection materials and constructions
• Fire-detection alarm systems
• Fire-fighting vehicles and systems
• Fire-and-explosion-resisting equipment
• Uniforms and professional equipment
• Personal fire-protection devices
• Department prevention means
• Accident-rescue equipment
Safework and Ecology
• Devices, equipment and systems for controlling ecological safety of the environments and buildings
• Processing of waste products in industry, transport, agriculture and municipal economy
• Chemical protection equipment
• Ergonomics, accident prevention
• Social and legal protection
• Personal protection, uniforms and equipment
• Safework (urban services, rescue departments)
• Municipal economy safety
• Radio equipment
• Telephone systems
• Mobile systems
• Trunk systems
• Navigation systems
Private Guarding and Detective Activities, Services
• Private guarding and detective activities
• Training and education
• Cash-in-Transit, valuable transport
• Legal advice, audit
• Checking of business partners
• Security consulting
• Electronic and printing editions, educational literature
Risk Management and Insurance
• Risk management
• Expertise of damages
• Certification of the high-risk facilities
• Safework and automation in mining, oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical industries
• Doors, locks
• Personal protection equipment
• Blast-protection of buildings
• Arms keeping
• First aid and rehabilitation
• Reconnaissance and rescue activities
• Medical supplies and dressings
• Traumatic surgery