3rd annual RNA in DRUG DEVELOPMENT
Venue: Shelter Pointe Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2003||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2003|
ribozymes, aptamers, antisense technology, alternative splicing and targets for antibiotic therapies.
Some topics addressed by our distinguished faculty:
• Biostable aptamers
• Alternative mRNA splicing
• Splicing by PNA
• Creating a comprehensive siRNA based library
• Chemically modified siRNA
• Identifying therapeutic targets using Inverse Genomics®
• Strategies for rational ligand discovery
• Microarrays to identify carbohydrate- RNA interactions
• Antisense mechanisms in drug development
Workshop on RNA Delivery - November 11, 2003
RNA has demonstrated great potential as a therapetic tool. However, efficient delivery of RNA to target remains a major challenge. This workshop focuses on efficient delivery of siRNA to retinal cells, Antisense delivery, Lenti Virus Vector mediated expression of RNAi, ssDNA expression systems and delivery of siRNA in Vivo.