SPEECH & VOICE FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
Venue: Southgate Tower Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2003||End Date/Time: Sep 16, 2003|
|Registration Date: Sep 15, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 18, 2003|
No longer does the question remain whether or not we should be using speech recognition technology, the question has become “How do we BEST use speech recognition technology?”
This conference brings together some of today’s most successful financial institutions for you to hear their case studies, best practices and benchmarks first-hand. It will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to improve your organization’s operations, increase customer and staff satisfaction, reduce operational costs, increase your organization’s ROI, maximize security and privacy, retain customers and improve customer service, integrate electronic signatures, the future of voice and speech technologies, and much more!
This event has been designed to give you perspectives from financial institutions of all sizes, types, and budgets. In addition, we have included industry experts from well-known consulting firms and solution providers to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
Don’t miss this comprehensive event designed just for you! Take advantage of this opportunity to discover how to leverage technology to optimize operations in your organization. Take advantage of the vast knowledge of our dynamic speaker faculty and get the solutions you need! Register today!
THIS CONFERENCE WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS, TECHNIQUES, AND KNOWLEDGE TO:
• Leverage speech technology to improve customer satisfaction
• Eliminate the need for PINs and PIN codes
• Improve security when routing calls
• Use voice technology for authentication and verification
• Increase customer retention
• Align voice recognition technology and biometrics to improve security
• Evaluate different biometric technologies for recognition and authentication
• Leverage technology to decrease operational and organizational costs
• Route calls more effectively
• Improve your return on investment when choosing speech technology
• Generate more revenue by leveraging technology
• Effectively implement natural-language speech-recognition technology
• Design a speech application that encourages cost-effective self-service
• Improve your contact center
HEAR 10 PROVEN CASE STUDIES FROM THESE LEADERS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES WHO ARE USING VOICE AND SPEECH RECOGNITION AND AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGY TO MAINTAIN AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE COMPETITION:
ABN Amro * Prudential Financial * Charles Schwab & Co * American Express Financial Advisors * Progressive Insurance * Strong Financial Corporation * Diebold Inc * Touchpoint Consulting * Capital One Financial Services * Fleet Financial * Merrill Lynch * Citigroup * and many more!
DON’T MISS OUR MUST-ATTEND POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS:-
A= Introducing Voice Authentication (Biometric) Technology to Financial Services Customers
B= Implementing Digital Signatures in Financial Institutions