The Art and Science of Russian M&A
Venue: Ararat Park Hyatt Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 04, 2003||End Date/Time: Nov 05, 2003|
By attending, you will hear from a team of experts who will discuss:
1) First-hand legal update from the legislators themselves – invaluable inside stories. Will also discuss the further legal changes – so that the participants will be able to prepare themselves and to take advantage of the new opportunities to be opened by upcoming legislation.
2) The right strategic planning for M & A is an important step for successful M & A. If the transaction is planed wrong or at a wrong time, etc., it is mostly guaranteed to fail. Those failures are too expensive.
3) Post-merger consolidation is another integral part of a successful M & A. Insights to Russian labour legislation and other legal issues will help to avoid costly litigations afterwards.
4) The conference will demonstrate what is the cheapest and most effective way of financing your M & A.
5) Special attention to due diligence – will help to foresee and prevent expensive mistakes.
6) Corporate governance issues in Russia are a hot topic and studied within M & A context will demonstrate how to keep your relations with shareholders right thus avoiding future expensive litigations.