The 2004 Best Execution Symposium
Venue: New York City
|Event Date/Time: Jan 20, 2004||End Date/Time: Jan 21, 2004|
• What the SEC expects with regard to best execution
• A Practitioner’s guide to defining and measuring best execution
• How to measuring best execution in the context of changing market structure
• The quantitative and qualitative factors used to measure trade execution
• The Impact of AIMR’s Trade Management Guidelines on trading processes, disclosures and record keeping
• A focus on the FSA’s best execution guidelines and FSA perspective on bundling and softing
• How pension funds & investment managers are reducing their transaction costs and adding to investment performance.
• How trading relationships impact execution
• Recognizing and mitigating the adverse impacts of program trading
• Technological tools available to improve efficiency of the trading process
• And much more!