|Event Date/Time: Jan 26, 2004||End Date/Time: Jan 27, 2004|
Attend this, Europe’s first international conference dedicated solely to discussion of safety biomarkers, and be updated on all key challenges to the development and application of improved biomarkers of toxicity.
This exciting conference brings together an impressive group of experts working in the field of safety biomarkers, including: Federico Goodsaid, SCHERING PLOUGH, Sven Beushausen, PFIZER CORPORATION, Malcolm York, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, Rakesh Dixit, MERCK INC., Graham Betton, ASTRAZENECA, Jean-Charles Gautier, AVENTIS PHARMA AG, Peter Grass, NOVARTIS PHARMA, Cormac Kilty, BIOTRIN and many other key industry players.
Benefit from their up-to-the-minute research, results and perspectives on:
· Approval process required for biomarker acceptance by regulatory agencies
· Application of current biomarkers in clinical and preclinical studies
· Methods for the identification of novel non-invasive clinical biomarkers
· Development of bridging biomarkers
· Genomic biomarkers of toxicity
· Biomarkers for the management of emerging issues in drug safety assessment
In two information-packed days, gain invaluable insight into top issues for all toxicologists, pathologists and drug safety assessment specialists seeking to develop and apply improved biomarkers of toxicity.