|Event Date/Time: Nov 24, 2003||End Date/Time: Nov 25, 2003|
· Be an opportunity to hear from high level government speakers (yet to be confirmed) about the changes to pension law and ascertain what the thinking was behind the proposals
· Allow delegates an opportunity to develop an understanding of the reform platform and what they have to do to ensure that their companies / clients comply with the new law
· Equip delegates with strategies to analyse their investment policies and compare strategies with other companies as well as hear a debate on the advantages and disadvantages of using bonds or equity as a way to provide benefits to members
· Provide delegates with the chance to hear leading speakers address a range of issues from a practical perspective. The conference will not be a rehash of material that available in the market or able to be found on the pages of the Financial Review or industry press.
· Update delegates on the recent changes to the accounting treatment and disclosure rules relating to pension funds as well as examine the impact of corporate governance principles