International Business Forum: BUILDING, METAL, FURNITURE - Kyiv, Ukraine (2004UA1)
Venue: Ukrainian House
|Event Date/Time: Feb 03, 2004||End Date/Time: Feb 06, 2004|
|Registration Date: Jan 10, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 10, 2004|
Taking into account great interest in mutual contacts on the part of Ukrainian companies and those from different countries, we are organizing international branch business forum in Kyiv, Ukraine, which is dedicated this time to the subject of BUILDING - INSTALLATIONS - METAL, Kyiv'2004.
During several international business forums we organized in Ukraine last year we came across strong interest in the above mentioned subject on the part of Ukrainian companies and we expect more than 150 Ukrainian firms willing to co-operate with companies from different countries to take part in our business forum.
So far our business forums were most positively spoken of both by our clients and by Ukrainian firms and embassies which had participated in them.
It relates both to the standard of organization and to the successful selection of partners.
The main subjects of business forum include:
- Building materials, tools, electrical appliances and equipment; trade and manufacturing;
- Insulation materials, building chemicals; trade and manufacturing;
- Decorative materials: putty, paint, ceramic tile, materials for walls, ceiling, floor;
- Heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems; trade and manufacturing;
- Sanitary fittings and installation materials; trade and manufacturing;
- Wiring materials, wires, installation elements; trade and manufacturing;
- Windows, doors, fireplaces, venetian blinds, curtains, etc;
- Construction firms, contacts establishment;
- Design offices, contacts establishment;
- Steel and steel articles, trade and manufacturing;
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, trade and manufacturing;
- Metal fabrics in building, constructions, trade and manufacturing;
- Containers, boilers, other capacities, trade and manufacturing;
- Metal accessories, trade and manufacturing;
- Metal fabrics for interiors, trade and manufacturing;
- Decorative and wrought metal fabrics, trade and manufacturing;
- Metal fabrics for everyday use;
- Tools, machinery, equipment, trade and manufacturing;
- Other products and services connected to the subject of business forum.
The subjects of building and metal are ones of the most urgent in the Ukrainian market.
The subject of business forum is most interesting both for importers-exporters, trade firms and for construction and manufacturing companies.
Ukraine is known to be a considerable importer of products from EU and being one big building site Ukraine is interested in modern building materials, materials and equipment for building, interior decoration, new technologies, machinery, tools and co-operation in the field of building and metals.
Since Ukraine is situated in the geographical centre of Europe, since it has a 50-million market and is a country with the fastest pace of development in Europe it provides some additional possibility of future export to neighbouring countries.
The meeting with the leaders of Ukrainian companies will be held in the very centre of the capital of Ukraine, Kyiv, in Ukrainian House. Simultaneously there will be international exhibition BUILDING UKRAINE 2004.
The business forum is organized by the consulting group LOKIS with the backing of Ministry of Economy of Poland and the Embassy of Poland in Ukraine.
Contacts with companies from EU, USA, Canada and other countries are responsibility of the
company ELLGIFTS LLC, a full member of group Lokis.
Contacts with companies from Poland are responsibility of firm TETO-LEDER (accredited for promotional export programme PHARE 2001), a full member of group Lokis.
Contacts with Ukrainian companies are responsibility of company Europe Light/Legeartis Ltd, a full member of group Lokis.
Principles of business forum organization: after we receive filled Applications for Participation of companies from EU, USA, Canada, Poland and other countries, we launch business forum's advertising campaign in Ukraine.
Acting on the information gained from your filled Application for Participation (with the detailed description of your company's activity and offer) and the fact of your payment for participation we fulfill selection of Ukrainian companies interested in co-operation.
Such form of organization enables to conduct meeting with the greatest possible number of potential Ukrainian clients and partners.
Prompt decision about the participation in forum and Application for Participation filled in detail will enable us to select the best partners for your company.
We kindly invite you to participation in our business forum as well as to further co-operation.
Phone: +48 694 337 007 (English, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian)
Fax: +48 8953487 48 (all languages, please name the language you speak in English)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (English, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian)