Innovation and Evaluation 2004 -- An International Telehealth Conference (I & E ITC 2004)
Venue: Downtown Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Mar 03, 2004||End Date/Time: Mar 05, 2004|
|Registration Date: Mar 03, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 01, 2004|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 31, 2003|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 31, 2003|
• Understand keys to successful telehealth programs.
• Relate innovation and evaluation to successful programs.
• Recognize new implementations of established technologies.
• Recognize new technologies in store-and-forward and interactive videoconferencing telemedicine.
• Identify innovative applications in Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Home Health, Ophthalmology, Primary Care, Psychiatry, Women’s Health and others clinical applications.
• Generate ideas for new initiatives in one’s own setting.
• Understand methodologies used in single program and multi-program evaluations.
• Design a framework for single program evaluation.
• Realize the potential of well thought out evaluation models.
• Cite outcomes and findings of recent telehealth evaluations.