SPECIALTY PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR HEALTH PLANS & EMPLOYERS
|Event Date/Time: Mar 15, 2004||End Date/Time: Mar 17, 2004|
|Registration Date: Mar 15, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 06, 2004|
The specialty pharmaceutical marketplace was valued at $35 billion in 2002 and annual increases are projected at 20-40% compared to normal pharmaceuticals at 15-20%. 150 more biotech drugs are about to emerge, increasing that price tag to an estimated $60 billion by 2005. How is your organization preparing to benefit from this?
This must-attend event will address the major challenges payors and large self-insured employers are currently facing in managing the high-cost, low-volume specialty pharmaceutical market. The main program will feature leading end-user organizations presenting best practices/case study-driven sessions highlighting ways in which they have managed the rising costs and surrounding challenges.
ATTEND AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
– Achieve better cost management through web-based administrative services
– Effectively control and restrict distribution and pricing of specialty pharmaceuticals
– Establish a better understanding of J-Code standards
– Determine whether to classify specialty drugs under the pharmacy or medical benefit
– Successfully integrate clinical support with patient education and compliance efforts
– Improve patient outcomes by aligning strategic goals of both health plan and provider organizations
– Reign in costs of the most expensive injectables and adequately predict cost utilization of these drugs by your members
– Align disease management and population health management strategies with your specialty pharmaceuticals strategy
CASE STUDY PRESENTATIONS FROM THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRY LEADERS:
– Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
– Amerihealth Mercy Health Plan
– Rehence Group
– Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
– Tufts Health Plan
– Advanced Pharmacy Concepts
– Los Angeles Free Clinic
– Evergreen RE
– Rxperts Managed Care Consulting
– Stanton Group
The only way to hear from these experts is to reserve your space now. We expect this event to sell out quickly so do not delay - register TODAY!
For more information please visit http://www.iqpc.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-882-8684.