BCS Birmingham IT Security Conference 2004
Venue: Lakeside Conference Centre
|Event Date/Time: Jun 08, 2004||End Date/Time: Jun 08, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 12, 2004|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 15, 2004|
|Paper Submission Date: May 15, 2004|
What will you learn?
• How the nature of security threats is changing in the new millennium.
• The most vulnerable elements of your IT architectures.
• Critical considerations for implementing or refining organisational security strategies or policies.
• See the latest security technologies and solutions from industry leaders.
• What your peers are doing to counter or respond to security threats.
Who should attend?
The content of the BCS IT Security Conference 2004 is targeted at senior IT decision makers, IT managers, system administrators and those involved in the ever increasing problems of IT security management and implementation
The BCS IT Security Conference 2004 is your chance to work with senior representatives from national and international government as well as law enforcement and private sector bodies to ensure that real information can be exchanged to solve real problems in partnership.