Foodnews Processed Foods Forum
Venue: Sheraton Lisboa
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2004||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2004|
- Costas Apostolou, President, EKE, Greece
- Jose Maria Garrido, Chairman, Halcon Foods, Spain
- Cesare Concilio, Export Director, La Doria, Italy
- Rudi Richards, Chairman, South African Fruit and Vegetable Canning Association
- Rich Hudgins, President, California Canning Peach Association, USA
- Rod Groundes-Peace, European Marketing Director, Cirio Del Monte NE Ltd, UK
- And many more!
- Canned Peaches from Greece: When Will Production Recover?
- The Outlook for Canned Pineapple Production in Thailand
- Alternative Suppliers of Canned Deciduous Fruits: Argentina, Chile and South Africa
- EU Quotas for Chinese Mandarin Imports and their Impact on International Trade
- The Increase in China’s Production of Canned Peaches and Fruit Cocktail Products
- The Impact of EU Enlargement on the Market for Processed Fruit and Vegetables
- Canned Tomato Production in Italy
- The Outlook for Canned Tomato Production in China
- Demand for Canned Fruit and Vegetables in Foodservice
- New Packaging for Processed Fruit and Vegetables: Tubs and Retort Packs
- Thai Sweetcorn Production: A Threat to French Domination?
- The Market for Canned Fruit and Vegetables in Germany
- The Market for Canned Fruit and Vegetables in the US