1st Black Sea Tourism Conference
|Event Date/Time: May 20, 2004||End Date/Time: May 21, 2004|
Tourism industry is one of the most promising domains of cooperation among the countries in the Black Sea area. In this direction, the elaboration of some ambitious projects and the encouragement of the initiatives aiming at the regional development of tourism are extremely necessary.
This Conference intends to bring together the decision-makers from the member states of the Black Sea Economic Council on an annual meeting whose first edition will take place in Romania, in 2004.
The debates of the Conference will analyze the most recent tendencies and strategies in the tourist sector, efficient management systems and new reforms to attract important investments.
Who should attend:
· Official representatives from the BSEC member countries
· Official representatives from the European Commission
· Senior Government Officials from the countries surrounding Black Sea
· Chief executives of tourism companies
· Top management of domestic tourism companies in the region
· Representatives of international financial institutions
· Representatives of legal and financial consultant firms
· Management consultants
· Analysts specialized in the tourist sector