|Event Date/Time: Jun 15, 2004||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2004|
Key highlights of Auto Logistics & SCM World Asia 2004
- Guest of honor HE Phinij Jarusombat, Minister, Minister of Industry, Thailand
Day One - 15 June 2004
Morning Industry Keynote Addresses
Afternoon Main Conference
Evening Gala Dinner
Day Two - 16 June 2004
Morning Main Conference
Afternoon Interactive Round Table Discussion Groups
Evening Cocktail Reception
Day Three - 17 June 2004
Morning Exclusive Plant tour at: DENSO & Nissan Manufacturing Plants
Exclusive Plant tour at DENSO & Nissan Thailand for 50 delegates ONLY!
Auto Logistics & SCM World Asia 2004 is THE only high-level conference in Asia where international OEMs, suppliers, logistics and SCM vendors converge, discuss and debate supply chain management and collaboration for the auto industry.
In summary, Auto Logistics & SCM World Asia 2004 is,
· The annual meeting place for the auto logistics and SCM industry
· Where manufacturers and suppliers meet and discuss logistics & supply chain and management issues
· Where the auto industry industries networks, learns and does business
· The most powerful and cost effective marketing network
· The best way to make contact with new markets and new players
· Case study driven conference, workshop and site-tours
2 days conference, gala dinner, cocktail, 2 exclusive plant tours and workshops all within 3 days. Can you afford not to be there?
For more information please contact Cecilia Lee at Tel:+65 63222 730 or mailto:email@example.com