Standardisation and Certification For the Oil and Gas Industry in Russia and CIS
Venue: Ararat Park Hyatt
|Event Date/Time: May 27, 2004||End Date/Time: May 28, 2004|
EF International has produced a highly practical and user-friendly conference dealing specifically with the complexities of Gosstandart rules, allowing Integrated Oil & Gas Companies, Equipment manufacturers, Oilfield Services Companies and Engineering and Design Companies to gain the knowledge and explanation needed in understanding these sophisticated issues. The event will enable you to overcome trading barriers and consequently develop new international joint ventures.
Hear from key experts from industry leading institutions and companies including:
Ministry of Energy RF, Gosgortehnadzor, Gosstandart, RMNTK "NEFTEOTDACHA", VNII Neftemash, VNIINMASH, VNIIGAZ, VNIIS, SGS Vostok, OGP, IHS Nordic, DIN GOST TÜV, TÜV Rheinland Intercert, Gazprom, ENI, Sakhalin Energy Investment Co., AstrakhanGazprom, Tuboscope-Vetco, IPK “Neftechim”, CEN/TC12, TC261, TC387, TС338
Important topics covered at the event include:
· Ensuring safety of equipment and materials exploitation on hazardous industrial objects
· Prospects of Russian Standardisation System Development in the Oil and Gas Sector
· Methodology of Development of Technical Regulations List in the Energy Industry
· Implementation of Federal Law on Technical Regulation
· Technical Regulations and National Standards for Machine Building Industry
· Technical Norms Support Practice for Marine Oil and Gas Projects in Russia
· Compulsory and Voluntary Products Certification and Licensing of Activities
The event also features a Pre-Conference Practical Workshop dealing with the Practical Aspects of Import and Launch of Industrial Equipment in Russia. This workshop will provide you with everything you need to know to import and use industrial equipment in Russia including certification to Russian standards.