International Conference on Information and Communication Technology 2004 (ICICT2004)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 06, 2004||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2004|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 30, 2004|
Information & Communication Technology
“Multimedia Services and Underlying Network Infrastructure”
Authors are encouraged to submit quality papers addressing “Multimedia services and underlying Network Infrastructures” Arias of interest includes but are not limited to the following topics:
- Storage of digital multimedia signals.
- Live streaming of multimedia signals on overlay networks.
- Relay servers and content delivery networks.
- Streaming over QOS enabled networks.
- Streaming video in heterogeneous environment.
- Interactive satellite broadcast of multimedia signals.
- Optical switching of multimedia streams.
- Voice over Packet (VoIP, VoATM).
- Multimedia traffic measurement, Modeling, and characterization.
- Scalability and performance issues for real time streaming media.
- Emerging applications and services offering real time media delivery (Video on Demand, Video over mobile phones).
- Supporting multimedia services over wireless networks (wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 3G).