SYNASC-2004: 6th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computin (SYNASC-2004)
Venue: West University of Timisoara
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2004|
|Registration Date: Sep 01, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 15, 2004|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 15, 2004|
6th International Workshop on
Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing
September 26-30, 2004
Department of Computer Science
West University of Timisoara, Romania
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
Research Institute e-Austria
Topics of interests:
* solving systems of nonlinear equations;
* symbolic techniques applied to numerics;
* applications of automated reasoning;
* applications of computer algebra;
* artificial intelligence in numeric solving;
* multi-agent systems for complex problem solving;
* parallel computation for symbolics and numerics;
* genetic and evolutionary computing;
* programming with constraints, narrowing;
* reliable approximative computation with reals;
* numerics and symbolics for geometry;
* scientific visualization;
* formal system verification.
* software quality assesment;
The Symposium will comprise a workshop on Computer-Aided Verification of
Information Systems (CAVIS).
Proposals for other workshops are invited.
Papers accepted for the workshops will be published in the SYNASC04 Proceedings.
The proceedings (book with ISBN) will be available at the workshop.
Improved resubmitted versions of the papers will be published in the journal "Annals of the University of Timisoara", ISSN 1224-970X (reviewed in Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt für Mathematik). (http://www.math.uvt.ro/anmath)