IT Program Management Office Best Practices (IT PMO 2004)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 28, 2004||End Date/Time: Jun 30, 2004|
|Registration Date: Jun 28, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: May 14, 2004|
Program Management Offices (PMOs) can help CIOs by providing the structure needed to project management practices and IT project portfolio management, as well as, determine methodologies for repeatable processes.
Attend this IT Program Management Office Best Practices conference and learn how leading companies have improved their project success rates, and implemented standard practices.
Some of the leading industry practitioners from the speaker faculty are:
- Jerry Chepaitis, PMP Manager, Program Management Office, The Coca-Cola Company
- Janet Burns, Director of Project Management, The New York Times
- Craig Smith, PMP, Senior Project Manager, The Boeing Company
- Bonnie Herd, Manager, Program Management Office, Corporate Technology Services, Prudential Financial
- John A Kocon, PMP, Project Management Office, Information Technology Group, Oregon Health & Science University
- Karen Ellers, Director, Program Management & Quality Assurance, Lanier Worldwide
- Gary Matula, CIO, Molex Incorporated
- Marge Tam, Engineering Project Manager, Systems & Technology, Unisys Corporation