|Event Date/Time: Jun 07, 2004||End Date/Time: Jun 08, 2004|
This conference is unique in presenting a surprisingly comprehensive, yet succinct program that will touch on all of these subjects from medical, practical, and economic points of view. Join in; it promises not to disappoint.
Attend this conference and meet and benchmark with an impressive group of international experts who are applying and developing molecular diagnostics today, including speakers from:
Novartis, Roche Diagnostics, ARUP Laboratories, Abbott Molecular Diagnostics, Gendia, Bayer Healthcare, Quest Diagnostics, Vysis, Inc.
Benefit from their up-to-the-minute research, results and insights into:
- Challenges to marketing, commercialisation and acceptance of molecular diagnostics
- Approaching performance, validation and standardisation of tests for infectious diseases
- Viral load quantitation and genotyping with real-time PCR
- Using molecular diagnostics for disease prediction and assessing therapy responses
- Clinical utility of molecular diagnostics in pharmacogenetics
- Application of array CGH in clinical genetics
- Disease susceptibility and diagnosis of inherited disease