1st International Diabetes Nursing Conference
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2004|
This conference will be held at the University of Central Lancashire and will offer unparalleled networking opportunities for delegates from the UK, Europe (and Overseas).
The content area for both keynote and concurrent presenters includes:
• The state of diabetes nursing research today and for the future.
• Multidisciplinary diabetes research.
• Innovations and development in diabetes nursing practice.
• Funding for diabetes nursing research.
• Interventions to improve patient outcomes.
• Evaluation of nursing practice in diabetes care.
• Discover ongoing opportunities for learning and collaboration.
• Exchanging information on effective models of care, intervention strategies,
research, training and policy making to be ready utilised in different countries.
• To improve care on a local, regional and national basis.
Keynote Speakers will include representatives from mainland Europe and the UK.
The international scientific review committee of the conference, would be pleased to accept submissions of abstracts not exceeding 250 words, detailing diabetes nursing research projects covering the fields of interest listed. An objective peer review process will be used when assessing submissions. Abstracts will be accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
It is suggested that a standard research abstract format be followed when submitting of introduction, aims, methods, results and discussion/conclusions.
Please do not include tables, pictures or other non-standard presentations in your abstract. Font size should be 10 or above.
Abstracts can be submitted by post (on disc)to: Liz Kelly, University of Central Lancashire, BDU, Faculty of Health, Preston, PR1 2HE. Or via E-mail: email@example.com
Please submit with your abstract full postal and e-mail address details of all authors, with the presenting author indicated.THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS IS Wednesday 30TH MARCH 2004 17.00hrs GMT.There is no need to re-submit any abstracts already submitted.
You will be notified by post and e-mail of the review committees’ decision.
More information at: www.uclan.ac.uk/idnrconference