3rd Middle East Food Marketing Forum
|Event Date/Time: Feb 20, 2005||End Date/Time: Feb 23, 2006|
Worldwide and regionally, the pattern of food production, marketing and consumption is being continuously altered by:
· Changing lifestyles and incomes
· Growing awareness of health issues
· Concerns over the quality and quantity of foods
· Demands for products lower in sodium, fat or cholesterol
· Consumers seeking more convenience
· Cultural factors
· Labeling and packaging issues
Food marketing requires the ability to respond to consumer needs and their desires in the food they buy; identifying and surveying market groups; and, above all, knowledge of conditions and customs in the market
The Middle East Food Marketing Forum is specially developed to provide the guidance needed to succeed in this difficult and increasingly competitive market.
It has quickly established a reputation for leading edge speakers and lively debate.
To be kept up to date about the forum or to seek a speaking opportunity, please email the forum director Chris Mullinger (email@example.com)
If you would like to find out about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Angela McGlinchey (firstname.lastname@example.org)