PTC Mid-Year Seminar and Exhibition 2004 in China (PTC'05)
Venue: Hua Tian Software Building
|Event Date/Time: Sep 14, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 07, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 31, 2004|
China is emerging as Asia’s foremost telecommunications market and will have a dramatic impact on ICT in the coming decade. International leaders from business, government, and academia will convene to focus on and discuss the latest ICT trends, developments, opportunities, and challenges in China. “All of us who participate will gain a wealth of new information and valuable personal contacts,” says Bruce Drake, PTC’s president and chair of the board of governors. Registration information is available at www.MY2004.org and early-bird registration rates are available until 31 July 2004
Seminar topics will include:
· Telecommunication Trends in China
· Development of Software for China Telecom Field
· Network Security
· Regulatory Issues
· Mobile/Wireless Communications
· Broadcasting Issues
· Distance Learning
Through participation in this historic and unique seminar and exhibition your position in China’s ICT market will be greatly enhanced. By attending this year’s PTC Mid-Year, you will receive:
· First-hand, up-to-date information and knowledge on the current technologies, products and applications in the ICT market.
· A unique and vibrant atmosphere with opportunities to develop and strengthen vital business contacts and networks in the Chinese ICT community.
· Insight into what the leaders in business, government and academia consider to be the important trends, developments, opportunities and challenges in China.
· And much, much more…
By evaluating strategies and making informed decisions with the knowledge and resources that PTC Mid-Year provides, you will insure your success in China’s ICT market!
PTC Mid-Year Seminar is an annual event that is held in a different country each year. During these events, attendees will learn about the latest ICT trends, technologies, and regulations from industry experts and government officials, and enjoy informative and valuable networking events such as receptions and exhibitions. For updated information, visit www.MY2004.org.
PTC is an international, non-profit, non-governmental, membership organization founded in 1980. Its mission is to promote the development of telecommunications and related industries in the Asia-Pacific region. PTC’s annual conference every January in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA is a premier telecommunication and information technology event for the Asia-Pacific region. More information on PTC is available at www.ptc.org.