Sixth European LIMS Forum
|Event Date/Time: Sep 07, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 10, 2004|
If your company is information-driven, Lab data management is a business-critical issue
Whether in QA/QC, Process Control, Analytical testing, or R&D, the application of LIMS as a management tool for converting raw data into vital information provides a truly powerful weapon in the battle to improve performance and reduce costs.
This conference will show you exactly why and how LIMS are used to control mission-critical applications and processes with maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
By combining live case study examples with the insight of international experts, the distinguished speaker faculty will present pragmatic techniques to improve the performance of your facility, bringing significant and measurable benefits to the whole organisation.
LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE!
Hear directly from end users in the following industries:
Pharma Manufacturing QA/QC
Utilities Analytical Laboratory
Analytical Testing Services
Veterinary Products Lab
By attending this conference, you will learn practical tools to analyse and improve the performance of your laboratory; to maximise the value of your existing technological resources; and to make far-sighted strategic decisions regarding the selection, implementation and on-going management of laboratory systems that fully integrate into the overall corporate strategy.
Key issues include:
• Getting results from the web
• Integrating QA/QC with Process Control Systems
• The total cost of LIMS ownership
• Globalising systems and processes
• Linking LIMS to innovative workflow technologies
• Using LIMS to re-engineer laboratory processes
• Reconciling business and technological systems and requirements
• Measuring a world class cost-effective analytical laboratory
• LIMS as the core technology in an integrated paperless laboratory
• Direct interfaces to MES: can you live without a LIMS?
• Laboratory Performance Measurement
• Developing improved LIMS Functionality
• New regulations and guidelines
If you want to improve laboratory performance, or are under pressure to justify the laboratory function and costs, then this conference is a must-see event!
Book now, by fax, telephone or online