|Event Date/Time: Jun 22, 2004|
• The current state of the industry and electricity interconnections between countries in the region
• Strategy for power sector restructuring and market liberalization in the region's countries
• The future of the privatisation process in the electricity sector
• Case studies of the projects and presentations on investment opportunities
• Financing options and experiences related to power projects in the region
Take this opportunity to learn about new developments and the new business opportunities they create at "North Africa & Middle East Power: Opportunities in a Time of Change". Hear from those who are influencing the future of the electricity sector and benefit from the practical experiences of the executives who actively operate in the region.
EF International has changed its name to C5 to reflect the consolidation of its 5 conference groups across 5 continents.