2004 New York Nonproft Conference
Venue: The Waldorf=Astoria
|Event Date/Time: Aug 11, 2004||End Date/Time: Aug 12, 2004|
|Registration Date: Aug 04, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 28, 2004|
Each day, you must make important decisions regarding your nonprofit fundraising strategies. Attend New York's premier nonprofit conference, and you'll gain the vital information your organization needs to make winning choices. The DMA Nonprofit Federation has assembled the best and brightest fundraisers, consultants and suppliers who will challenge, inform, stimulate and entertain you.
Dynamic, expert-led sessions will focus on how to maximize:
- Donor Acquisition & Retention
- Lessons from the Political World
- AND MUCH MORE!
Conference Sessions Include:
- "Acquisition: Mission Accomplished: New Donors!"
- "Does Your Brand Captivate and Capture Dollars?"
- "Fundamentals of Nonprofit Direct Marketing: New Basics"
- "CRM Past, Present and Future: Every Touch Point Is a Vote"
- "Research: Shaping Donor Research to Develop a Communications Strategy for Your Organization
- "Why Creative Is the Key to Integration Across Multiple Channels"
- "Donor Retention: New Trends, Old Truths"
- "Industry Experts Discuss Modeling: No Sales Pitches - Just the Facts"
- "Managing Your Direct Response Program"
- "What to Do When Your Strategic Map Won't Meet Revenue Objectives"
- "Uncommon Loyalty: Building and Sustaining a Monthly Giving Program"
- "What Nonprofits Can Learn About Online Marketing From Political Campaigns"
- "Reshaping Your Databases to Maximize Member & Donor Platforms"
Conference highlights include:
- Extraordinary keynoters who are sure to inspire you by sharing their fundraising experiences and offering insightful case studies
- In-depth workshop sessions jam-packed with the latest cutting-edge ideas on acquisition & retention, branding, modeling, databases, lessons from the political world, innovative creative breakthroughs and more
- Interactive breakfast clinics where in addition to exploring the latest trends and strategies in E-fundraising, ethnic fundraising, and telemarketing, fundraising experts will offer you a a customized creative or website audit right on the spot