the International Automotive Electronics Congress (IEAC2004)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 27, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2004|
|Registration Date: Sep 25, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 10, 2004|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 30, 2004|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 31, 2004|
Consisting of seminars, Q&A sessions, round table discussion, plus an exhibition, this will be the first truly international automotive electronics event.
The congress will coincide with the Mondial de l'Automobile, ensuring that all car industry's top executives will be in town at the same time.
It will offer unparalled information gathering and relationship building opportunities by assembling international car manufacturers, system integrators and component manufacturers, all in one place.
The conference area will have over 50 international experts presenting on such varied subject as:
- Global automotive electronics market trends
- Impacts of automotive electronics in relationships between car manufacturers/ system integrators/ components suppliers
- Importance of standardisation for electronics systems
- The use of EDA to support innovation in electronics systems
- Challenges in software
- Legal aspects and responsibilities in the setting of electronic systems
- The latest electronics technologies in powertrain, safety, infotainment & navigation
- Future challenges: environmental concerns, next generation electronics component, alternative energy resources...