Chinese Philosophy and Human Development in the 21st Century
|Event Date/Time: Jul 13, 2005||End Date/Time: Jul 19, 2005|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 28, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 31, 2005|
· Politics, international relations and globalisation issues
· Trade, economy, business and human resource development
· Values, ethics, human rights, culture, tradition, religion and the arts, including issues of government, identity, gender and community
· The natural environment and natural resources, and the impact of development on the natural environment
· Scientific and technological developments with particular emphasis on emergent ethical challenges
· Chung-ying Cheng, Professor of Philosophy, University of Hawai'i, "Learning from Chinese Business Ethics: Philosophy and Practice"
Nathan Sivin, Professor of Chinese Science and Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, "Learning from Chinese Medicine: Philosophy and Practice"