Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Compliance Summit by the Pyramids
Venue: The Ramses Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Oct 04, 2004||End Date/Time: Oct 07, 2004|
It is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Compliance Summit by the Pyramids, taking place in Egypt from 4– 7 October 2004
This outstanding event is the result of a partnership between the Holding Company for Biological Products & Vaccines , VACSERA, Egypt and the International Pharmaceutical Academy, IPA Canada promising to deliver the most valuable, multi-leveled conference, workshops, and exhibition offered to pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical devices manufacturers.
This event will address many of the most compelling issues facing the health care manufacturers today, by gathering national and international eminent expert presenters from regulatory agencies, executive industry professionals and academia. This summit will provide valuable and up-to-date insights and strategies on many aspects of Validation, Quality, Compliance and National and International Regulatory issues.
In-depth and timely presentations together with well-orchestrated workshops are designed to provide the attendees with a cutting-edge knowledge, most advanced practical tools / techniques and skills for effectively managing their responsibilities.
This summit is designed to provide a complete educational event giving, attendees the opportunity to customize their experience.
Over 20 interactive and Comprehensive Sessions& Practical Workshops
This summit will address a broad range of topics including:
Updates on cGMP requirements
- Trends on Pre-Approval Inspections - Global perspective
- Change Control and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Computerized systems and electronic signatures
- Maintaining compliant Stability Program
- USP Dissolution
- Vender/Supplier Audit
- Process Validation
- Method Validation - ICH perspective
- Cleaning Validation as it applies to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries
- Environmental monitoring
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Compliance Officers
- Pharmaceutical Consultants
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Researchers and Academics
- Bio Pharmaceutical