Implementing the Children Bill
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre
|Event Date/Time: Sep 09, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 09, 2004|
|Registration Date: Sep 09, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 09, 2004|
Are you ready to implement the Bill?
Local Government Chronicle is delighted to bring you a one-day conference which is designed specifically to help you to bring about the changes required. This invaluable event offers real practical guidance on providing integrated Children’s Services and tackles some of the unresolved issues raised by the Bill, notably:
· How integration and service delivery should work
· How to achieve better outcomes with minimum disruption
· Assessing who has overall accountability and governance for integrated services
· Overcoming the barriers to successful integration of services
· Examining how schools can successfully manage both improvement and inclusion
We have brought together some of the leading names in Children’s Services to share their wealth of knowledge on this matter in an interactive and information-packed conference.