Value Network Strategies for Competitive Advantage
Venue: Novotel London West
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2004||End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2004|
|Registration Date: Sep 30, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 06, 2004|
• Explore how increasing levels of complexity require business innovation at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels.
• Compare traditional and emerging ways of developing leading performance indicators and defining the business model.
• Appreciate how a dynamic value network approach leads to breakthrough strategies and increases capacity for self-organization.
• Practice a business modelling technique that incorporates new understanding about knowledge, intangibles, networks, systems thinking, and value creation.
• Address the social, ethical, and managerial implications of increasing transparency, collaboration, and networked ways of working.
• Discover how the new business fundamentals offer hope for true global prosperity for the future.
This conference is preceded on the 29th September by a Gurteen Knowledge Conference entitled 'Exploiting Social Networking
in Organisations'. If attending both events you will receive a 20% discount.