Successfully Implementing Six Sigma in Service & Transactional Environments
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 20, 2004||End Date/Time: Oct 21, 2004|
|Registration Date: Oct 19, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 10, 2004|
Six Sigma in Service & Transactional Environments at this conference
This unique conference agenda has been carefully written to bring together many powerful case studies representing a broad cross-section of disciplines. Supporting these speakers are numerous Six Sigma experts and quality gurus who will share their knowledge and expertise with delegates. You will learn how these professionals are sustaining growth and improving their processes by overcoming the challenges of implementing Six Sigma in Service & Transactional Environments. Attend this conference and breathe life into your improvement program following the expert advice of our uniquely qualified speaker panel. Key speakers include:
* John Marr, Director of Six Sigma Services, Motorola University
* Bob Crescenzi, VP of Business Excellence, Standard Register
* Michael O’Keeffe, Senior Director of Strategy & Operations, Sun Microsystems
* Mike Carnell, Six Sigma Program Manager and Karen Lay-Brew, CIO and VP of Knowledge Services & Six Sigma, BHP Billiton
* John Biedry, Senior VP of Continuous Improvement & Six Sigma, ServiceMaster
* Bill O’Hara, Director of Six Sigma Sears, Roebuck & Co
and many more!
This is the conference to attend for Six Sigma in Service & Transactional Environments. Nowhere else will you find such an exceptional array of speakers and organizations willing to share their experience with you. We guarantee that only issues highlighted during our research will be addressed at this conference.
Come to the conference to find out how to:
• Avoid common mistakes in deploying Six Sigma in a Service or Transactional environment versus manufacturing
• Formulate a program for implementation that takes into account leadership, culture change and organizational infrastructure
• Integrate Six Sigma with other performance improvement and quality initiatives to give it the best chance of success and align the goals of the business
• Move away from cost-saving to more strategic projects as the Six Sigma program gains momentum
• Measure the benefits of Six Sigma and track your success
Visit the website for full program details plus information about the five separately bookable workshops on October 19th delivered by some of the best Six Sigma leaders, giving you all the practical help you need to make your initiative a success.