China International Meat Industry Fair (CIMIF)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2004||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2004|
|Registration Date: Nov 15, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2004|
On behalf of the Ministry of Commerce of the Peoples Republic of China and China Food and Agricultural Services, we would like to invite you to our 3rd annual China International Meat Industry Fair held in Beijing from Dec 3-5, 2004. This fair is geared toward international participation and building strong ties between the elite Chinese meat companies and potential foreign partners. With the full support of the Ministry of Commerce only the top domestic meat companies will be attending, offering their unique perspective on success and what works and what doesn’t in the Chinese meat industry. The Fair consists of both an exhibition (trade show) and a conference where Chinese and international guest speakers share their knowledge and vision of both the Chinese and international meat industry.
· The only conference where top-level officials from the largest meat slaughtering and processing companies in China will be in attendance.
· Unique opportunity to meet with the key private and public sector decision makers in China’s meat industry.
· High level technical seminars given by meat industry experts from around the world.
· Stirring seminar topics that focus on the status of the Chinese meat sector and also look at some of the pressing issues in today’s global meat industry
· Understand China’s rapidly developing meat industry and learn more about your potential competitors in the international trade fro meat products.
· Learn how to do business and establish joint ventures in China
· Build business relations that will allow you access to the biggest meat consuming market in the world
· Exciting post fair tours of Chinese red meat and poultry slaughtering facilities
· China’s hungry appetite for meat products has driven the strong growth in the domestic meat industry.
· Explore the available opportunities that will continue to fuel the growth and service the Chinese meat marketing chain
· Slaughtering/Processing machinery and equipment
· Packaging Machinery and Materials
· Meat Additives
· Feed Companies
· Animal Nutrition Suppliers
· Animal Genetic/Breeding Companies
· Over 100 booth spaces available for foreign participants
If you are interested in attending the China International Meat Industry Fair, we would be happy to mail you a full information package (please indicate how many copies). Please respond to this email and provide us a mailing address along with the appropriate person to contact.
For more information and registration details please visit our website at www.china-meats.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call China Food and Agricultural Services at 86-10-8283-8210. We hope to see you in Beijing!!!!!