Strategies for Trade & Investment in India
Venue: Double Tree Allen Center
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2004||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2004|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2004|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 08, 2004|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 15, 2004|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 21, 2004|
Atlas Legal, a division of the Atlas Information Group, is pleased to announce its summit on “Strategies for Trade & Investment in India” with an optional one-day intensive workshop on “Global Outsourcing in Today’s economy: Pro’s & Con’s”.
India is at the forefront of the news when it comes to business. Whether it is outsourcing, exporting, or investment, India’s name is associated with success.
Atlas Legal has brought together an exceptional international faculty to address a variety of important subjects with which you must be familiar with to guide your client or business knowledgeably and creatively through the new, ever-changing terrain. The speakers assembled will identify practical problems and key opportunities associated with doing business in India. You will learn how to deal constructively and innovatively with legal and business issues that exist today. Topics to be analyzed and evaluated include: how to enter the Indian market; strategies for optimizing existing operations; successful negotiation tactics in the Indian culture; evaluating Indian related risk factors; harnessing the legal system to your advantage.
Some benefits of attending include:
· The latest economic and political climate for doing business in India.
· Practical lessons learned by corporations doing business in India
· Structuring your investment to maximize profit potential while minimizing risks
· India’s legal and tax system and how to make it work to your advantage
· Ways to resolve disputes, enforce commercial rights, and deal with litigation
· Structuring marketing and distribution relationships to achieve desired results
ADD BOX (Fill With Color)
The 2004 Global Outsourcing in Today’s economy: Pro’s & Con’s will help you ensure that you are outsourcing the right services to the right service providers on the right terms – so that you gain the full reward for your efforts.
Learn how to take advantage of issues and challenges involved in Global Outsourcing in all aspects to position your company to reap substantial economic and business rewards. Whether your organization is new to outsourcing or seeks to gain greater advantage from its current engagements, this seminar will provide a wealth of information that can save you money, produce more substantial benefits and enhance your likelihood of success.
Some benefits of attending include:
· Learning to identify the issues and challenged involved in Global Outsourcing
· Learning new ways to overcome perceived negatives to outsourcing.
· Understanding how to use outsourcing to cut costs while improving shareholder value, organizational performance and product quality
· Determining how to create and sustain a successful relationship with your outsourcing partners
· Discovering how to negotiate complex outsourcing agreements
· Discovering ways to keep your deal from coming back to haunt you
These events were designed for: operations executives, business-unit executives, general managers, enterprise process directors/managers, CFOs and financial/asset directors/managers, strategic planners, purchasing and procurement directors/managers, business analysts, legal counsel, human resource professionals, CIS’s, IT operations directors/managers, IT project directors/managers, IT services sourcing directors/managers, IT analysts, IT security directors/managers in addition to any international legal, financial or tax professionals.
This summit offers a unique opportunity to learn from a panel of leading global experts and to meet other professionals grappling with similar issues. Attend this conference and find out how to negotiate, structure, and do business with India.
As an added bonus, register for both the conference and workshop by September 24th and save an additional $200 off the already reduced early bird rate. This offer cannot be combined with any others.
For every US and other foreign organization doing business or considering expanding to India, this event is a must-attend.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions and we look forward to greeting you in Houston in November.
Robert H. Ross
President, Atlas Legal