Integrating Technology for Student Success (Int. Tech for Studen)
Venue: Monterey Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Jan 14, 2005||End Date/Time: Jan 16, 2005|
Focus and Workshop Sessions
Information-packed sessions will address:
- Integrating technology into the curriculum to enhance student achievement
- Emerging educational technologies
- Lessons for your content area
- Making technology accessible to students of all abilities and backgrounds
- Using technology to streamline teacher and administrator duties
- Hands-on training to develop your technology skills
- Data-driven assessment and decision making
- Networks: wireless, security, access, upgrades and more
On-Site Apple and PC Labs
Put your fingers to the keyboard and try out new techniques and programs under the guidance of experienced classroom practitioners and technology specialists.
Tour the latest educational technology products and services, including software solutions, resource materials and teacher support services.
President of Lamb Learning Group and Visiting Professor at Indiana University, Annette Lamb is known for her exciting, technology-infused professional development presentations. She is a former library media specialist and technology teacher with extensive experience in helping K-12 and higher education organizations implement educational technology integration programs. She has a passion for interdisciplinary approaches and reading and writing across the curriculum. Her latest book is Catching the Best of the Web.
Author of Restructuring Schools with Technology and Dean Emeritus of the College of Education at the University of Washington, Allen Glenn demonstrates an extensive commitment to preparing K-12 students for higher education through educational technology applications. Under his guidance, the college provides an online educational technology certificate and degree program for teachers, and energizes secondary school science through collaborative programs such as Rural Girls in Science and the High School Human Genome Program.