The 2nd Annual Buying, Selling and Trading Bank Loans conference
Venue: The Princeton Club
|Event Date/Time: Nov 11, 2004||End Date/Time: Nov 12, 2004|
• Explore the dramatic rise of second-lien loans
Who is fighting for the deals?
Pricing the risk
Second-liens in a bankruptcy
“The Silent Second”
• Understand the application of modern portfolio theory to loan portfolio management
• Expand your knowledge of current CLO trends and challenges
• Independent Power Projects – Can this sector dodge the bullet twice?
• Discover trading efficiencies with new technology solutions
• Protect yourself: What happens when loans go bad?
• Get up to speed on market trends in bank loan trading
• Be informed about the latest legal and regulatory issues when closing deals
• Learn buying and selling strategies in both the par loan and distressed marketplaces
• Discover growth opportunities in the international and emerging markets