Quality not Quantity: Exploring the connections between learning, health, well-being and self-esteem (Quality not Quantity)
Venue: Lakeside Conference Centre
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2004||End Date/Time: Nov 09, 2004|
Practitioners who offer learning advice are also aware of the need to ensure that the advice and guidance that they offer has a positive impact on the individual, and that the process of providing this advice is sustainable and that the well-being is maintained and their own development enhanced.
The aims of the conference are
· To explore a model of working with individuals on a one-to-one basis (Discovering Potential).
· To showcase approaches that link learning and health through information and advice giving, and guidance.
· To understand the impact of learning on an individual’s health, well-being and self-esteem.
· Discuss approaches that capture and record the confidence gained from participation in learning.
· Identify the needs of younger learners.