Market Abuse, Transparency and Prospectus Directives
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2004||End Date/Time: Dec 10, 2004|
Delegates will hear from the top regulators/government departments from HM Treasury, the FSA and the DTI. It will be led by Barnabas Reynolds, Partner, Shearman & Sterling and Charles Mayo, Partner, Simmons & Simmons.
Key issues include:
· The latest from HM Treasury on the implementation of the Market Abuse Directive in the UK
· The latest from the FSA on the changes to the Rulebook and Listing Regime
· The latest from the DTI on the results of the consultation on the Operating and Financial Review proposal and the impact it will have on business reporting
· The legal risks that companies are exposed to under the MAD and how to avoid them
· A cross-country review of the MAD implementation in Europe
EF International has changed its name to C5 to reflect the consolidation of its 5 conference groups across 5 continents.