Process Improvements for Credit Management (PICM05)
Venue: Sydney Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Feb 15, 2005||End Date/Time: Feb 16, 2005|
|Registration Date: Feb 14, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 03, 2004|
Your organisation, like all other corporations, needs to reduce operating costs, streamline business processes and increase efficiency and productivity. To do that, credit management departments need to reduce debt exposure and errors, increase cash flow, optimise staff ratio and put channels in place for effective communication of credit management processes.
You can achieve all these objectives by attending IQPC's inaugural Process Improvement for Credit Management Australia & New Zealand 2005, which has been researched and developed specifically for credit professionals. There are five key reasons why you must attend this conference:
1. This is the most comprehensive event focusing on best practices and innovation in accounts receivables, billing and credit management
2. This event features 16 case studies from some of the most internationally recognised corporations such as Fujitsu General, Diageo Australia and Vodafone, amongst others
3. Specific challenges in credit management are being addressed in our series of groundbreaking and practical executive tutorials, including:
How to design the best accounts receivable, billing and credit management processes for your organisation
Developing a meaningful benchmarking strategy to optimise the credit management processes in your organisation
Designing and developing optimum performance measures for your credit management processes
4. You will discover how corporations such as Dairy Farmers, Smorgon Steel and Sydney Water have leveraged innovations in credit management to gain a competitive advantage
5. Opportunities to network and socialise with other credit management professionals during the conference, as well as exchanging your thoughts in the champagne roundtable and panel discussions designed to help you gather ideas to take back to your organisation
If you are serious about improving your credit management processes and taking your organisation to the next level, then this is definitely one industry event you cannot miss!
Take Advantage Of The Early Bird Discounts Or Come In A Group And Receive More Cost Savings - Click Here And Secure Your Place Today!