D&O Liability Insurance
Venue: Sofitel St. James Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 03, 2005||End Date/Time: Mar 04, 2005|
This 8th Annual C5 Event has once again brought together the D&O market leaders and their lawyers to share their insights on the latest developments and how they will affect your industry. You will benefit from an in-depth analysis by an exceptional faculty comprised of the Association of British Insurers, Financial Services Authority, leading insurance executives, private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. They will provide information on the key issues, including:
· The inside track on the new Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act
· Predictions and trends for the UK/US and European markets in 2005/2006
· Claims culture and litigation practice —could the UK be moving closer toward the US practices?
· D&O carriers: who’s writing and what coverage is available?
· Strategies and techniques for negotiating and wording D&O policies
· The insurer’s guide to the FSA, their investigations and the implications for D&O policies
· The latest from the Association of British Insurers on corporate governance reform
· Avoiding the pitfalls in so-called excess “follow-form” policies