2005 World DNA and Genome Day, Dalian, China (World DNA Day)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 25, 2005||End Date/Time: Apr 30, 2005|
|Registration Date: Mar 25, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 15, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 25, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 25, 2005|
collaborations in technology and science, particularly in Biotech, IT and New Materials Science. WHTS has organized major international symposia and
conferences with participation of leading scientists from around the world. Many of these prominent leaders have joined WHTS as advisors. .
WHTS is now organizing the “2005 World DNA and Genome Day” which will be held during 2005 in Dalian, China. It will be a major conference,
celebrating the revolutionary developments in biological and medical sciences since the discovery of the double helix and setting the stage for the
advancement of biology and medicine in the 21 st century. The conference has broad public support and has the additional goal of spreading and
increasing the understanding of modern biological sciences among the lay public.
For 2005 World DNA & Genome Day, WHTS plans to:
• Invite 10-12 Nobel Laureates as plenary lecturers
• Invite 20-30 leading scientists of the Human Genome Project
• Organize 300 scientific and technological presentations at the leading edge of the life sciences
• Schedule 15 DNA-related scientific popularization programs for the public
• Initiate 3 AIDS public awareness activities
• Integrate 3-5 cultural and art events
• Organize fund raising activities for pediatric AIDS patients
Dalian is a beautiful, modern and bustling city in Northern China. It has gorgeous parks and a lovely surrounding coast line, and spring is the most
pleasant season for a visit.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you can join the congress.