Family Medicine 2005 Review: Focus on Hemetology, Oncology, and Nephrology
Venue: Eastern Caribbean Cruise
|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2005||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2005|
Following attendance at this educational activity, participants should be able to:
· Outline an office approach to the diagnosis of unexplained anemias.
· Describe the current diagnosis and management of cancer in the following locations:
· Recognize and treat anemia associated with cancer
· Outline the clinical management of acute and chronic nephritis
· Address basic fluid and electrolyte problems
· Manage renal conditions associated with diabetes mellitus.